VMware Cloud Community
ricky89
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Question Computer workstation server

Hi!

A friend of mine has a workstation with dual intel xeon 4 cores and 4 video cards GTX 1080Ti 100GB of RAM and 2x 4TB hard disk

Is my request possible to create multiple virtual machines or clone virtual machines in Esxi ?, creating a virtual standard swich to run all these virtual machines simultaneously in a single network? creating a virtual vcenter can you? can you access offline on Esxi? Thank you and I await your answers.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

If your asking if you can run esxi on that system, you should check the compatability guide and see if its supported. If its not you may have issues

VMware Compatibility Guide - System Search

You could install windows and install vmware workstation and do all of the stuff your mentioned with a virtual esxi host as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

If your asking if you can run esxi on that system, you should check the compatability guide and see if its supported. If its not you may have issues

VMware Compatibility Guide - System Search

You could install windows and install vmware workstation and do all of the stuff your mentioned with a virtual esxi host as well.

ricky89
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

ok thanks so if I create 4 cloned virtual machines the same physical one of my friend works just create a virtual vswich ethernet to work all 4 virtual machines ok; good but first I have to read the manual if everything is compatible ok thanks for the quick reply.

0 Kudos