VMware Cloud Community
Juanmainf
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Problems registering a Free Trial

Hi,

I want to test vSphere, but when I try to register the product, the page start loading but nothing happen. The circle keep turning.

I have tried with Chrome, IE and Edge in diferent computers, and I get the same problem. I have created a new user and I get the same problem.

There is a problem with the registration page?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Juanmainf
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Today the register page is working for me. I don't know wy, because I haven't done anything special.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
NicolasAlauzet
Jump to solution

Hi Juan, maybe there was some kind of issue. Now is working fine for me.

Try again! (Remember to clean cookies just in case)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Triple VCIX (CMA-NV-DCV) | vExpert | MCSE | CCNA
0 Kudos
dacarab2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am also having trouble downloading a trial for 7 - slightly different symptoms, I am able to register for a trial OK, however when I go to the 'License and Download' tab to download the trial, the section of the page that should contain the links to download is empty as below:

Have tried Edge Chrome / fresh install of Firefox, deleting cookies etc.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I can't see any screenshots.

Presumably you are looking here: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/downloads/info/slug/datacenter_cloud_infrastructure/vmware_vspher...

What do you see on that page, and when you follow the GO TO DOWNLOADS links?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
dacarab2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply - I'm actually looking at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=vsphere-eval-7, evalcenter.png

The above should be the screenshot of what I'm seeing - I've attached it as a separate file as well, just in case. I'm trying to download from the UK, also tried from a freshly installed Windows desktop in the Azure East-US region just to check if it was a regional issue, but still no joy. Also tried to create a brand new account, same thing...Cheers

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Just above the top-right of your screenshot you should see My Evaluations - try that or use the link I posted.

What happens then?

(I'm also in the UK)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
dacarab2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I'm not entitled to download from there, I assume because I don't have any licenses registered with my account -

vSphere7_download.png

0 Kudos
dacarab2
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Just to confirm, am able to download now, all looking good. Many thanks for looking at this...Cheers

0 Kudos
Juanmainf
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi guys,

I continue with my issue. Attached is a screenshot of the registration page loading...

screenshot.png

I have the same issue using Chrome, IE and Edge. I am not using extensions, adblock or similar and all cookies deleted. Also, I have tried using three diferent computers and two diferent users, including using my phone as an access point.

Any idea?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Juanmainf
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Today the register page is working for me. I don't know wy, because I haven't done anything special.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos