VMware Cloud Community
KennyMacCormik
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Private cloud solution from VMware

Greetings,

We are currently using vSphere for virtualizing our servers and infrastructure. But we will soon demand to quikly deploy lab/test/dev enviromnts on demand for our departments and keep track of things. So we need some sort of solution for private cloud. What I want this solution to have in integration with NSX, some sort of self-service portal and ability to track the resources as well as some policies I can enforce on the enviroments users request. I do remember there were vCloud Director and it was perfect for small-mid private clouds, but I see it is not on the line any more (we are not service providers and not intent to be). May I ask your advice if VMware have something to offer for our needs? Iwas reading about vRelize Automation, but it as excessive amount of features. Most of them will never be used (for example controlling resorces in poublic clouds). Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

What you're seeking is vRealize Automation. You can choose not to use public cloud integrations if you wish, but everything you mentioned is part of that product, including NSX integration.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

What you're seeking is vRealize Automation. You can choose not to use public cloud integrations if you wish, but everything you mentioned is part of that product, including NSX integration.

0 Kudos