Please, I need your help, When I want to log in to my Vsphere web client (Version 5.1.0 Build 869765) in any navigator, it takes almost 4 minutes !!!
Someone had the same issue and has been resolved it, Please I need your help.
Thanks a lot.
There are multiple factors depend on it.
1) Is it the same issue with desktop client ?
2) Latency of your vCenter from machine you are connecting.
3) ESXi host resource usage on which your vCenter machine is.
4) vCenter machine (Let say installed os windows OS) disk utilization and memory & CPU utilization.
Check all the aspects of vCenter connection.
Thank you a lot for your reply.
- When I use Vsphere client I authenticate normally without any latency.
- Vcenter on Windows OS with enough ressources.
- The latency exists from any desktop (just through the web)
General advice - upgrade your vcenter to 5.5 as minimum. 5.1 is pretty and it has numerous issues.
To troubleshoot current issue:
1. How many CPU and RAM is configured for vcenter? What is the usage of CPU\RAM on the server?
2. Is it a virtual machine or physical server?
3. Are all components (SSO, inventory service, vcenter and web client) installed on the same server?
4. Is database also installed on the same server?