VMware Cloud Community
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am getting the "Configuration Issues" when I login to vSphere client on newly installed "VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.0.0.update03-9313334.x86_64-DellEMC_Customized_A12.iso" on Dell server., installed on internal SD Card.

I am getting the "Configuration Issues" when I login to vSphere client on newly installed "VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.0.0.update03-9313334.x86_64-DellEMC_Customized_A12.iso" on Dell server., installed on internal SD Card.

pastedImage_1.png

Any help. Did tried uservar to 1 but no luck.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ok, after changing this valu "UserVars.SuppressHyperthreadWarning = 1" / rebooted , no warnings.

Thanks, Atiq.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
rajen450m
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Ahmed,

There is a similar issue and below is the link for that thread:

unknown configuration issue ESXi 6 host

Do you see any other alerts apart from this?

Regards,

Raj M Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue. Visit www.hypervmwarecloud.com for my blog posts, step-by-step procedures etc.,
0 Kudos
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi rajen450m​,

That is the strange part, there is no other issue apart from that.

Initially it was with "Scratch partition alert" after setting up that right, now it's only Waring message.

I followed this below link to setup the Scratch partition.

VMware Knowledge Base

Thanks, Ahmed.

0 Kudos
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

And I do have checked this thread unknown configuration issue ESXi 6 host before putting it here. There is no helpful stuff for my issue.

Thanks, Atiq.

0 Kudos
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ok, after changing this valu "UserVars.SuppressHyperthreadWarning = 1" / rebooted , no warnings.

Thanks, Atiq.

0 Kudos
rajen450m
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

please remember that's not the solution, you just suppressed the alert, check the environment closely.

Regards,

Raj M Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue. Visit www.hypervmwarecloud.com for my blog posts, step-by-step procedures etc.,
0 Kudos
Atique_Ahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ok.

0 Kudos