VMware Cloud Community
SincerityX
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Home version

Why i can't have it for home use? If you make "home" version with limit to 10 pc in AD, we(System admins) can learn your product better, test it and may be prefer it. KVM, QEmu free for use, even MS HyperV can be easily installed on any x64 windows.

Tags (1)
1 Solution
8 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

You haven't even stated which product you mean. VMware is a company and they make many, many different products.

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: Please state which VMware product you mean so that your thread can be moved to the correct area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
SincerityX
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Ok, let`s say Hypervisor. VMware for pc, esxi(vsphere) most basic of it. So it can be installed on pc(not server) and used as Brandmauer /Firewall and NAS, et cetera. Or used as media station, or installed on powerfull PC and via remote desktop used on notebook/tablet(want play powerfull pc game on Ipad? Why not?)

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: Please create threads in the area of VMTN for the product you are using or asking about.

Thread moved to the vSphere area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
SincerityX
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes i'd love to, but when i create thread in the "where" area anything unselectable. Sorry for disturbanceСнимок.PNG

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: The usual process is to go into the forum area for the product, then create your discussion thread.

Start at this page: VMTN

You will see tabs across the top for the most common product areas, or a full list if you scroll down the page:

BAFD75DF-F0A6-4AF0-B393-24893FFFB661.jpeg

Then when you are in the area for the right product, click the green Start a Discussion button:

6A7A3E5B-132C-4922-AE99-D8DF81D0DCEC.jpeg

You don’t need to create a new thread now though, this one is now in the appropriate area.

SincerityX
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Снимок.PNG

Unfortunately i can't download it for some reason Smiley Sad

0 Kudos