VMware Cloud Community
CallMeBobMonks
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ESX 7.0 - Can't upload to datastores

Just wondering if someone can help. We have set up ESXi 7.0 and have added the local server datastore and iSCSI datastores.

The issue is, we can't seem to upload anything to the datastores... when trying to upload anything it just hangs after a little while and nothing happens.

We keep getting the message "Find By Inventory Path" which I think might be the problem.

I have added a screenshot below that shows what's happening, any ideas?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CallMeBobMonks
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

After I added the ESX servers to vCenter Server it seems to be working now. It must've been a certificate issue. Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

What browsers are you using? Look int the upper right-hand corner in chrome, the right hand side of the address bar. Usually, it just shows a window that's easy miss, and you need to accept the message.

How to Allow or Block Pop-ups in Chrome

How to Allow or Block Pop-ups in Chrome

0 Kudos
CallMeBobMonks
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am using Chrome but I'm not seeing the allow pop ups message. I have tried it with Firefox and IE and not having any luck.

0 Kudos
DominikWeglarz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

CallMeBobMonks check if you have proper certificate. Does your browser accept certificate from esxi host without any issue ?

0 Kudos
CallMeBobMonks
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

After I added the ESX servers to vCenter Server it seems to be working now. It must've been a certificate issue. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos