I know vCenter&vRealize should be able to achieve the goal. However, since we only build a small environment and my lead doesn't accept to pay much money on such powerful products
Here is the environment:
1. About 10 vSphere 6.5 standalone servers
2. Admins create several VMs and assign corresponding permissions to end users in advance manually.
1. We need a unified web interface for end user to use those VMs
2. After they type in the credentials (we set for them in advance manually), they can manage & console the VMs in the browsers
1. Can it be achieved?
2. If yes, is there any reference link to develop such web interface?
Thanks in advance
You need vCenter. Don't try and re-create a wheel when one is readily available for you.