VMware Cloud Community
Cosz3
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Chrome can not upload files to datacenter with VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.mac64 installed

Hello,

I am using Mac and vsphere 6.0, but I can not find the vsphere client for Mac, therefore I use Chrome to connect vsphere website.

I try to upload a file to datacenter, the website ask me to install the  VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.mac64. After I installed  VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.mac64, the website ask me to restart the website. I restart it, and try to upload file to datacenter, it ask me to install  VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.mac64 again.

I repeat several times, it continuously asked me to install  VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.mac64 again and again.

Is there anyone met the same problem, how to solve it? please help, thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AjayChanana
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin  is limited to windows operating system.

VMware Knowledge Base

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Ajay Chanana
0 Kudos
hindusthan_kash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hope this KB helps you:

VMware Knowledge Base

0 Kudos
Cosz3
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you very much.

I did read the doc you provided and configure the IE  or Chrome step by step, but it still not work still.

I installed a vsphere client to upload files. but I did not know if the functions provided by vsphere web client are all included in the vsphere client.

0 Kudos