Leasecom
Contributor
Contributor

Bad address

Bonjour,

Mon ESXI s'est figé

lors du redémarrage des VM n'ont pas redémarrées

Sur une VM

lorsque souhaite supprimer un fichier pour recréer la VM, j'ai le message d'erreur : Bad address

Sur une autre, lors de la mise sous tension

Power On VM

Clé     haTask-40-vim.VirtualMachine.powerOn-251

Description Activer cette machine virtuelle

Machine virtuelle   xxxxxxxxx 

État   Échec - Échec de l'implémentation spécifique au système de fichiers de GetPageRef[file]

Erreurs

0" class="">

• Échec de l'implémentation spécifique au système de fichiers de GetPageRef[file]
  • Échec de l'implémentation spécifique au système de fichiers de FileIO[file]
  • 14 (Bad address)
  • Impossible d'ouvrir le disque « /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6/INTEG-GED/INTEG-GED-000002.vmdk » ou l'un des disques de snapshot dont il dépend.
  • Échec de la mise sous tension du module « Disk ».
  • Échec du démarrage de la machine virtuelle.

Merci de votre aide

0 Kudos
5 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

En anglas / In English:

It sounds like you may have data corruption due to your host freezing, and while you have active snapshots no less. First thing I'd probably do is restore from a recent backup. If you have been naughty and don't have one, you may need to look at possible (I stress the word possible here because it's not guaranteed) data recovery options. You may seek the council of our resident data recovery expert, continuum, as he could provide further advice.

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

14 (Bad address) really sounds like that.

@OP

Vous le vouz ...

oops wrong text -

je ne parle pas francais.

If we can communicate without the help of google translator call me via skype if you want.

Ulli

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

> Impossible d'ouvrir le disque « /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6/INTEG-GED/INTEG-GED-000002.vmdk » ou l'un des disques de snapshot dont il dépend.

Do you get an I/O error if you try the command

hexdump -C /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6/INTEG-GED/INTEG-GED-000002-delta.vmdk | less
If yes we should try to extract that file manually with dd.

To do that I need a vmfs-header-dump - read Create a VMFS-Header-dump using an ESXi-Host in production | VM-Sickbay

Create a dump as described, zip it and provide a download link.

0 Kudos
Leasecom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

thank you for your reply
The command hexdump -C /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6/INTEG-GED/INTEG-GED-000002-delta.vmdk | less
there is nothing in it

Can you give me the command complete to create a VMFS-Header-dump file

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

> The command hexdump -C /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6/INTEG-GED/INTEG-GED-000002-delta.vmdk | less
> there is nothing in it

Sorry - what does "nothing" mean in this context ?

> Can you give me the command complete to create a VMFS-Header-dump file

No - I do not know the device-node in /dev/disks that is used for the datastore  /vmfs/volumes/5aeff416-79ff4688-3c67-d06726d4dec6

so all I can tell you is that the command is

dd if=/dev/disks/Device bs=1M count=1536 of=/tmp/leasecom.1536

and that you have to replace Device with what you actually use in your case.

Ulli

0 Kudos