VMware Cloud Community
tps800
Contributor
Contributor

After switching to vSphere 6.5 no SSO any more with Windows / Linux

Hi!

After we switched to VMware vSphere 6.5 SSO with various browsers (Plugin is installed) does not work any more:

With flash-client:

- Firefox ESR -> chokes on self signed cert, asks for permission to execute plugin, then just does nothing

- Firefox -> chokes on self signed cert, asks for permission to execute plugin, then just does nothing
- Firefox Nightly -> chokes on self signed cert, asks for permission to execute plugin, then just does nothing
- Vivaldi -> chokes on self signed cert, chokes on flash version

- Opera stable -> chokes on self signed cert, chokes on flash version

- Opera beta -> chokes on self signed cert, chokes on flash version

- Opera developer -> chokes on self signed cert, asks permission to execute plugin, then works

- Chrome -> chokes on self signed cert, chokres on flash version, asks permission to execute plugin, then works

- Chrome beta -> chokes on self signed cert, chokes on flash version, asks permission to execute plugin, then works

- Chrome developer -> chokes on self signed cert, chokes on flash version, asks permission to execute plugin, then works

With html5 it is the same. Only part missing: no question to upgrade flash to 11.5.0.

After logging in with SSO or , if this does not work. You can work with the web client -- partially. It is slow, tends to grab extraordinary memory, and forces Windows to hang from time to time (not reacting on mouse movements or keypresses), after some seconds alle key presses are magically worked on -- at least they are not lost (all browsers).

CPU: Intel Core i5

RAM: 16GB

HD: 1,2TB

Second system:
CPU: Intel Core i7
RAM; 24GB
HD: 500GB (SSD)

Both systems show same behavior. I've tested linux too. Same.

CPU: Intel Core i5
RAM: 16GB
HD: 500GB

While writing the cursor tends to jump up some lines or down, sometimes to left some lines or characters. That leawriting into words youvds tallready typedo.

Isn't what I'd expect.

Any idea how to solve these issues?k either. Oh my mouse jumagain ...!ped

PS: IE does not wor

0 Kudos
1 Reply
tps800
Contributor
Contributor

If I close the vSphere Window/Tab mouse and Keyboard problems are immediately solved. System hangs either.

0 Kudos