VMware Cloud Community
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

6.5 Linked mode webclient plugins

Hi

We have multiple webclient plugins that are not working in the new 6.5 environment we have setup that aren't working in one of our vcenters, and I think its because we have the vcenters pointing ot the same external platform service controllers. We are reaching out to the vcenters, but is there anything we can try. The one I want to get to work is the cisco ucs webclient plugin to setup the proactive ha provider, but it doesn't work in the second vcenter. We saw this also with the netapp VSC plugin, but netapp confirm this is because of linked mode, and they are working on a update. I think there is something they have to add to the plugin, but I wanted to check for alternatives.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

That's something you'll have to investigate with the vendor on a per-plugin basis. I don't think there's a general panacea to fix any and every Flex client plugin in this regard.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

That's something you'll have to investigate with the vendor on a per-plugin basis. I don't think there's a general panacea to fix any and every Flex client plugin in this regard.

0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Thanks, I was pretty sure that was the case, but since the vmware support assistant seems to do it do figured i'd check since it seems like all do it.

0 Kudos