VMware Cloud Community
onboard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VRO/VRA 8.2 - Inputs from Service Broker enabled Orchestrator Workflow does not show

Hi,

I am new to vRealize Automation 8.2 and I am starting to find my way around, being more use to 7.x series. The XAAS workflows in vRA 7.x works as I can see a little bit differently. When I run an XAAS Orchestrator workflow from vRA 7.6 I can use the inputs from vRA in vRO.

In vRA 8.2 I try to do the same thing by adding the vRealize Orchestrator Workflow to Service Broker by using "Content Sources/Content Sharing" under "Content and Policies" in the Service Broker and Customizing the Form with extra inputs under "Content".

It works okaj, but I cannot seem to use any of the extra inputs given in Service Broker Catalog Request in Orchestrator. Seems that they are not being passed on to Orchestrator (imbedded), earlier you could use the System.getContext().getParameter(parameter)

Am I doing something wrong or is there an alternative way to pass the values?

Kind regards

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
onboard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I don't know what happened. I cannot make this current workflow work. By trying to create a new workflow from scratch resolved the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
onboard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I don't know what happened. I cannot make this current workflow work. By trying to create a new workflow from scratch resolved the problem

0 Kudos