VMware Cloud Community
rstoker13
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hidden fields being displayed

We have a couple properties on our blueprints that are not displayed in the vRA request form. However, when passed to SNOW plugin, they are displayed(Highlighted in Yellow). These field should remain hidden as they contain static data based on Business Group membership. Can anyone tell me how to prevent them from being displayed.

As a secondary question, is it possible to hide Default fields such as CPU/RAM/Storage from being displayed in either vRA or SNOW?

Please see the images below for more detail:

Current form in SNOW

pastedImage_0.png

Current form in vRA

pastedImage_1.png

Current properties in vRA

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rstoker13
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

RTFM strikes again. In reviewing the "Configuring vRealize Automation Plug-in for SNOW 2.0" documentation, I found that fields can be hidden using the process identified on the bottom of page 23. Hopefully this helps someone else who chooses to not read documentation. :smileysilly:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rstoker13
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

RTFM strikes again. In reviewing the "Configuring vRealize Automation Plug-in for SNOW 2.0" documentation, I found that fields can be hidden using the process identified on the bottom of page 23. Hopefully this helps someone else who chooses to not read documentation. :smileysilly:

0 Kudos