VMware Cloud Community
mgsaje
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Vapp console on vcloud director

Hello

I've got a little problem with vcloud director.

When I access to the vapp console, a window appears, but it's completely black..

I tried to access to the machine with the vsphère client and it works..but I want to access to my machine via the web console.

Do you have a idea ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

It means something between the client/Psoxy IP, pr the Cell/ESX is either blocked, there is a bad route, or you have a Load Balancer trying to do SSL offload on the proxy certificates which require passthrough.  nfortuately any one of thos ecan create the connection issue.  YOu need to ensure all pieces are in place one by one.  You may need to test each connection seprately.  There are other threads about this as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

It means something between the client/Psoxy IP, pr the Cell/ESX is either blocked, there is a bad route, or you have a Load Balancer trying to do SSL offload on the proxy certificates which require passthrough.  nfortuately any one of thos ecan create the connection issue.  YOu need to ensure all pieces are in place one by one.  You may need to test each connection seprately.  There are other threads about this as well.

0 Kudos