VMware Cloud Community
MattG
Expert
Expert

Is vCloud Director appliance still available for download?

I have been looking for the vCloud Director Appliance and cannot find it?  Is it still available for download?

-MattG

-MattG If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
4 Replies
cfor
Expert
Expert

I am not with VMware so you might need to contact sales or support to see if they can get you the download - however it appears from looking around it is not longer listed.

ChrisF (VCP4, VCP5, VCP-Cloud) - If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
nirvy
Commander
Commander

I think you can only get from www.vmware.com/go/try-vcloud-director since its eval

0 Kudos
MattG
Expert
Expert

I am licensed for vCloud Director. When I login I do not see the appliance version on the download page.

-MattG

-MattG If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
nirvy
Commander
Commander

Matt you may well be licensed, but the appliance is a 60-day evaluation only product, and so probably only available from the link I posted above. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will chime in soon enough though.

0 Kudos