VMware Cloud Community
mfrycz
Contributor
Contributor

Cloud Readiness Self-Assessment

Hi all,

Sorry if this is out of interest for this forum (but i couldnt find anywhere else where it could fit)

I was trying to do Self Assessment today on front of my Head of IT trying to persuade him to consider carefully this solution...

We've completed the whole process from this link and when it came to the end we wanted to save the results...

Apparently when trying to register there is NO OPTION for outside of US based companies (we are based in UK)!!!

There is this "State" field that we cannot fill which mean there is NO WAY for downloading this report...

Anyone got any ideas how to go around this problem ?

Regards,

M.F.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
richardhale
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

this seems like a bug in the webpage, I get the same error when completing details for a UK company.  To get round it I just entered my details as normal, but then chose US and chose the State of Alabama.  The report then downloaded fine

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
mfrycz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Richard,

Surprise surprise...

Just tried again and you can register from UK Smiley Wink

So now i will go back to ask for money so i could play with it more Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal

i guess they read your thread and solve it for you 😄

0 Kudos
mfrycz
Contributor
Contributor

@idle-jam hehe that sounds good (at last in customer handling issues way Smiley Wink

saddly it wasnt picked up before I passed this link to my head of IT 😕

hopefully he will look at this closer once again (another email already sent and i got next meeting with him in regards to this matter)

0 Kudos