VMware Cloud Community
bgfokvmware
Contributor
Contributor

what am i supposed with the vsphere 6.0.0 piece of crap?

used to be able to install 5.5.0 vsphere with lot of trouble.

installing VMware-VIMSetup-all-6.0.0-2562643 onto winserver with vsphere.local + paswrord entered during installation. After installation, web client does not accept the same credentials. WTF am I supposed to do whit this confused piece of crap product? tell me???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Welcome to the Community,

I've installed countless vCenter Server instances, and never experienced a credential issue. However, some users in the forum reported issues in the past, and most of them were related to either keyboard mappings, or certain special characters in the password.

Maybe Troubleshooting special character issues in vCenter Server 5.5 (2061415) | VMware KB will help (should still apply to v6.0).

André

0 Kudos
bgfokvmware
Contributor
Contributor

you expect to deal with your stupid problem with full of flawed software wasting my precious time by combing through all this?

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Maybe you are missing that you posted your question in the user's community. I'm a user like you (i.e. no VMware employee), and my intention was to help.

If you have complaints, or want someone to solve the issue for you, please consider to contact a VMware representative, or open a support call.

André

0 Kudos