VMware Cloud Community
ebrodje
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vCenter crashes every time after restart and reinstallation

Hi

Im currently having a massive problem with vCenter it crashes after each time i have installed it and the first time i restart the VM where the vCenter is i get an error message:

503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [class Vmacore::Http::LocalServiceSpec:0x000000c91544a6b0] _serverNamespace = /vsphere-client action = Allow _port = 9090) This has happend on two diffrent VMs and 4 times in a row now. I found a KB which loosely translates that i should try to restart the services and further more restart the WebClient Service but this does not exists as a separate service in my installation. Someone have any ideas regarding this ?

I found this error in the vsphere_client_virgo

[2016-12-05T16:14:46.237+01:00] [ERROR] iLogServiceListener@137ef274  org.osgi.service.log.LogService                                  TC0003I Bundle org.eclipse.equinox.ds_1.4.0.v20120112-1400, [SCR] Unexpected exception occurred! java.lang.IllegalStateException: BundleContext is no longer valid

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LWCSteve
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

There are a few others experiencing this too, myself included. See this thread 503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint:

With regards to the WebClient Service, it is now a child service under the "VMware Service Lifecycle Manager" service. You can control the child services using the service-control command. See the following KB https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=21098...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LWCSteve
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

There are a few others experiencing this too, myself included. See this thread 503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint:

With regards to the WebClient Service, it is now a child service under the "VMware Service Lifecycle Manager" service. You can control the child services using the service-control command. See the following KB https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=21098...

0 Kudos