Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vCenter 6.7 vSphere HA detected an HA cluster state version inconsistency

vCenter 6.7 vSphere HA detected an HA cluster state version inconsistency
Jump to solution

Dear Tech Support,

I have vCenter 6.7 HA cluster, recently I run into following worming message:

vSphere HA detected an HA cluster state version inconsistency in cluster XXXXX datacenter XXXXX

Could you please advise how to troubleshoot the problem? If disabling HA and re-enabling on that cluster make, Is it impact on my production vCenter server? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Never seen the message, but yeah, you can just disable/re-enable HA on the cluster. Or you could click on each host and select "reconfigure for HA", that should do the same without disabling HA.

Disabling HA doesn't impact vCenter in anyway, it would only impact the VMs IF a failure happens at the time you click "disable / enable", which is not very likely, but could happen.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Never seen the message, but yeah, you can just disable/re-enable HA on the cluster. Or you could click on each host and select "reconfigure for HA", that should do the same without disabling HA.

Disabling HA doesn't impact vCenter in anyway, it would only impact the VMs IF a failure happens at the time you click "disable / enable", which is not very likely, but could happen.

aungthetphyo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your guideline, it's working fine well.

0 Kudos