VMware Cloud Community
thanos24
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

unable to edit vApp options in 6.0 web client

i have started using the web client now and trying to stop using vi client, i found that i am not able to edit any settings under vApp Options on any vapp/vm  using the web client. the settings show up such as IP ,gw, subnet, etc... but i can't change the settings. the vapp is powered off by the way.

if i open the same settings via the vi client then i am able to.. but i need this to work in the web client, as in 6.5 there is no more vi client. i also tried refreshing within the web client.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thanos24
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

LOL Smiley Happy OK so it's not just vapp settings , it appears the entire web client is mis-behaving. it might be my browser i'm using firefox though.  if i click on say the url textbox in my browser bringing focus away from the web client flash gui, then click again on any text box in the web client gui then i can make changes .. weird ...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
thanos24
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

LOL Smiley Happy OK so it's not just vapp settings , it appears the entire web client is mis-behaving. it might be my browser i'm using firefox though.  if i click on say the url textbox in my browser bringing focus away from the web client flash gui, then click again on any text box in the web client gui then i can make changes .. weird ...

0 Kudos