VMware Cloud Community
FernandoJose
Contributor
Contributor

com.vmware.vcIntegrity.CheckNotificationTask.label not found XXX

I have been receiving this messages in my vsphere client. They appear in the task panel but only in my laptop client, in the server the messages are ok.

Please, how can I configure my laptop vsphere client to stop receiving these messages.

Receiving these messages is a normal behavior or it needs to be corrected?

Thanks in advance.

Label_Message.png

8 Replies
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert

What all plugins do you have installed on your local machine? Check if you have the Update Manager/VDP/VDR etc and uninstall them from your laptop

Do remember to mark my post as "helpful" or "correct" if I've helped resolve or answer your query!
0 Kudos
FernandoJose
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, I already uninstall the Update Manager pluggin, but stills have the issue.

Here is the complete pluggins list installed in my vsphere client:

pluggins list.png

0 Kudos
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert

Can you check and disable any "scheduled tasks"? Should be there in the home view

Do remember to mark my post as "helpful" or "correct" if I've helped resolve or answer your query!
FernandoJose
Contributor
Contributor

There was a shedule task about update manager, is disabled now. Need to restart something or uninstall the client to see any change?

Thanks

0 Kudos
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert

Nope. Just watch the events now. Should be clear

0 Kudos
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert

Just checking if you see any more events now?

0 Kudos
IVX
Contributor
Contributor

This was my issue. Update manager task on the old server prior to the upgrade. The task was still scheduled even though I removed update manager.

0 Kudos
vpathway
Contributor
Contributor

This fixed my problem thanks, even VMware TAC did not know the answer to this issue, they said we have minimum support for the vSphere client

0 Kudos