VMware Cloud Community
cant_fork
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Web client issues

Hi All,

I updated one of my vCenters to latest 5.5 earlier & since I cannot start the web client.

It keeps crashing.

wrapper log:

<KE0002I> Kernel started.

<KE0001I> Kernel starting.

<DE0700E> Cannot find bundle 'com.vmware.help' version range '[0.0.0, oo)' in repository 'ext-usr'.

<DE0700E> Cannot find bundle 'com.vmware.store' version range '[0.0.0, oo)' in repository 'ext-usr'.

<DE0700E> Cannot find bundle 'com.vmware.dataservices' version range '[0.0.0, oo)' in repository 'ext-usr'.

<DE0700E> Cannot find bundle 'com.vmware.vimservices' version range '[0.0.0, oo)' in repository 'ext-usr'.

<DE0700E> Cannot find bundle 'com.vmware.vim.dataserviceadapters' version range '[0.0.0, oo)' in repository 'ext-usr'.

I am thinking I may need to reinstall the web client.

Any body any ideas?

Thanks Jim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vmEck
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

I haven't seen this one before. I found this thread that looks like it might be related. You could try re-installing the Web Client as you suggest or opening an SR with GSS.

vsphere web client SDK 6.0 java.lang.NullPointerException: The URL of the VMware Component Manager ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vmEck
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

I haven't seen this one before. I found this thread that looks like it might be related. You could try re-installing the Web Client as you suggest or opening an SR with GSS.

vsphere web client SDK 6.0 java.lang.NullPointerException: The URL of the VMware Component Manager ...

cant_fork
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Reinstall of web client did it- thanks.

regards,

Jim

0 Kudos