VMware Cloud Community
tuu0312
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCSA 6.7 services don't automatically start after reboot

Hi everyone.

I recently deployed VCSA 6.7.

FQDN was set. DNS lookup and reverse was set for that FQDN too.

But right in the first time I reboot VCSA, some services don't start automatically even it was set to "Automatic".

When I login to vCenter web, I see this error

503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http20NamedPipeServiceSpecE:0x0000562a0c1b2910] _serverNamespace = / action = Allow _pipeName =/var/run/vmware/vpxd-webserver-pipe)

I tried to redeploy VCSA a few times but it still got extractly the same problem. I don't know what is the problem so please help me. Thanks

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Additionally, I hope you’re not trying to access web console just quickly after reboot completed, it takes few minutes (5-10) to come up service post deployment or reboot.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Please re-deploy and take screenshots of your deployment process showing each step and the values you are providing to the wizard.

vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Additionally, I hope you’re not trying to access web console just quickly after reboot completed, it takes few minutes (5-10) to come up service post deployment or reboot.

0 Kudos
tuu0312
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Maybe the first reboot after fresh deploy may take time? I left my vcenter and after 1 night, I make a reboot and it works normally.

Thanks

0 Kudos
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Yes, fresh deployment boot will take few minutes more as compared to normal reboot. It will reboot appliance and at same time if you login to VAMI interface, you can see the post deployment steps running. Once it’s complet, it will come up.

0 Kudos