VMware Cloud Community
rxjoseph
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Upgrade VCSA 6 with Embedded PSC to VCSA 6.5 Step by Step guide documentation

Hello Experts

I have a VCSA 6.5 with an Embedded PSC and No update manager , The VCSA consist of 6000 with VSAN running on 60 ESXi host

I need to upgrade the VCSA 6 to 6.5 and setup VCHA as well

Can someone share a practical Step by Step guide to do this process without getting an issue please.

I have seen many documents in google but need  a step by step guide to document the process as I can't afford to make any mistakes

Can someone help me please

Many thanks

Rosh

0 Kudos
3 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

We're not going to be able to provide you with a personalized, one-on-one, step-by-step setup guide. If that's something you must have, I'd recommend you engage a VMware partner for a professional services venture. There are many guides out there by both VMware and other bloggers. Here's one example. This is not a complicated process, and in the instance it fails, you simply power on your source vCenter and be back in business.

0 Kudos
rxjoseph
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks it's a guide to upgrade to 6.7 but i need one with some good information with pre and post steps to follow for 6.5

Currently i have VCSA 6 and required to upgrade to 6.5.

Hope someone can help me

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

The information and steps are virtually the same. I'd recommend you do what most folks do and spend your own time and due diligence researching and testing this for yourself rather than asking for bespoke documentation.

0 Kudos