VMware Cloud Community
BenLor00
Contributor
Contributor

Skyline Health: Deprecation of the external Platform Services Controller deployment model

Dear Community,

In the last weeks Skyline Health has been reporting me the following message: "Deprecation of the external Platform Services Controller deployment model".

My infrastructure consists of two vSphere 6.7U3b clusters governed by two vCenter 6.7U3j. Last year I used the Converge Tool to dismiss the external PSC and enable the replication between the two vCenters in Embedded Linked Mode (ELM).

This is my Topology:

Cattura.PNG

Cattura.PNG

Why am I getting this warning?

Thanks,

--

Lorenzo

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Thread moved to the Skyline Community area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi All,

I understand the name Skyline cause confusion here, However Skyline Health is part of vCenter team.

Therefore moving to vCenter communities.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6
0 Kudos
Mackopes
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We have the same 'issue'. We JUST consolidated a sandbox environment, and are still getting this warning in Skyline Health.

0 Kudos
DevSecOpsIBM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone ever going to get an answer to this???
We are facing the same issue, so we let it go a few updates thinking it would be fixed by now.
???

0 Kudos