VMware Cloud Community
mhsundar
Contributor
Contributor

ServerSOAPFaultException while doing logout, using vSphere API

Hello All,

Using vSphere API, I am trying to write a client application using Java to connect to a vCenter server 5.5. To start with, I tried to run a simple java example program (given at vSphere 6.0 Documentation Center). However, I see that the java application always fails with an exception when executing logout. Here is the stact trace. BTW, I am using vim25.jar built using JDK 1.8.

Connect Failed

com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.ServerSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server: The session is not authenticated. Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure.

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.StubHandler.readResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy37.logout(Unknown Source)

at com.vmware.test.TestSession.main(TestSession.java:135)

Can anyone help me to understand what is going wrong with this example program?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies