VMware Cloud Community
AdmiralAwesome
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Scheduled Tasks Unavailable

I just started using an evaluation of VCenter 6.7 and I'm trying to schedule a task. I've followed several guides, and all of them say the exact same place Monitor>Tasks and Events>Scheduled Tasks. I've looked for that location on the vcenter root, the datacenter, a specific host, and even a specific VM. None of them have anything called "Scheduled Tasks" under the Monitor tab. The only options are "Tasks" and "Events". I don't know if this is something specific to the evaluation version, but I can't find a single question on the topic, so it seems like something that most people don't run into. I put a screenshot of what I see at the root level. Any help with this is appreciated.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThompsG
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Hi AdmiralAwesome and welcome to the community!

Try using the Web "Flash" Client (port 9443) and it will be in the location you mention:

137614_137614.pngpastedImage_0.png

Kind regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ThompsG
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Hi AdmiralAwesome and welcome to the community!

Try using the Web "Flash" Client (port 9443) and it will be in the location you mention:

137614_137614.pngpastedImage_0.png

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
AdmiralAwesome
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks that definitely did it!

I read that the HTML version is pretty much the upgrade and that they will be dropping the flash. Is this a case of they just haven't been able to implement that feature into the HTML version or something?

0 Kudos