VMware Cloud Community
zenking
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Product Patches page blank

Is there an alternate download location for the newest patch iso?

I've tried different browsers on different computers, but https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/patch just gives me a blank page. I've disabled uBlock, etc, etc. No problem downloading files from the main download page, but I'm looking for an iso of the VCSA 6.7u3n patch. I had no problem getting the patch-fp iso file from March and updating from it.

The real goal is to get my VCSA updated from the previous 6.7 patch level (March 2021). For some reason, it's fighting me like never before. I've attached the whole installation CD, but VAMI doesn't want to use that for patches. We're behind a proxy server and I've configured the vami proxy and whitelisted the update URL in the proxy, but it just spins for 10 minutes.

VMWare Environment: vSphere 7.0, EQ PS6210 SANs, Dell R730 Hosts, dedicated Dell switches w/ separate vlans for vmotion and iscsi.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ajay1988
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

May be some maintenance .

Check now

Ajay1988_0-1622682992757.png

If you think your queries have been answered
Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful".

Regards,
AJ

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ajay1988
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

May be some maintenance .

Check now

Ajay1988_0-1622682992757.png

If you think your queries have been answered
Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful".

Regards,
AJ
0 Kudos
zenking
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Criminy! Thanks, Ajay. Downloading now.

I hope a maintenance message will be added in the future. I spent a fair amount of time trying to work around not having the patch yesterday, but I know there are monkey wrenches out there just waiting to gum up the works. Anyway, all good now.

Thanks.

VMWare Environment: vSphere 7.0, EQ PS6210 SANs, Dell R730 Hosts, dedicated Dell switches w/ separate vlans for vmotion and iscsi.
0 Kudos
bengpmarquez
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am having the same issue now. tried different browsers and different laptops but all i can see from the product patches page is blank page.

0 Kudos
zenking
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

They must have been working on the page again. I just tried it and it worked, so give it a shot. I guess anytime you get a blank page, just try again later.

0 Kudos