VMware Cloud Community
AsenG
Contributor
Contributor

Need vCSA 5.0- sources for certification

Good evening,

I am trying to prepare myself for the vca- certification and I cannot find the vCSA so to install it and try it.

Could you help, please?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Asen

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You have to register for the evaluation in the below link.

Download VMware vSphere with Operations Management Evaluation - Free Managed Virtualization for 60 D...

I also would suggest you to go through the recommended course

VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
AsenG
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Abhilash,

Have you ever try this? Today I spent almost 2 hours with these guys and they are saying every time here your copy and when I go there it is either 5.1 or 5.5. They simply do not want to provide me with this version and I would love to try 5.1 or 5.5 but unfortunately the hardware of one of my hosts doesn't support it. Finally they have given me a link to the 5.0 hypervisor. Ok, what I could do with just the hypervisor? It was a real torture. I am at the moment on the phone with them already for 20 minutes on hold because I said I want a phone number to complain. Obviously this is their only way to solve problems - putting people on hold until they quit. I am really sorry to say it but in my 6 years IT experience and 15 years of international sales experience, this is the most pathetic and poor service ever. That's why I am asking for your generous help, guys.

Regards,

Asen

0 Kudos
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What is your host's configuration?

How about putting them on vmware workstation?

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
AsenG
Contributor
Contributor

After another almost three hours of discussion finally I was able to download the vcsa 5.0. Thank you for your comments.

0 Kudos