VMware Cloud Community
uitjianggj
Contributor
Contributor

Failed to execute processSetup for the Setup : Failed to execute createHOMObj for the Setup : RC: 5001 ErrDesc: Possible issue with STAF code

Hi:

Everybody! recently I was making the VMware certification test to the storage array for our company, now there is a problem about running the verify test,.

now I make the SWISCSI certification test, and I must pass  the verify test , but it  always indicated the following problem:

ERROR: Trouble creating test instance, Failed to execute processSetup for the Setup : Failed to execute createHOMObj for the Setup :  RC: 5001 ErrDesc: Possible issue with STAF code: Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException Trace: com.vmware.qa.staf.vc.vm.STAFVirtualMachine.getFileBackingInfo(STAFVirtualMachine.java:1670) ## com.vmware.qa.staf.vc.vm.STAFVirtualMachine.getVMDiskInfo(STAFVirtualMachine.java:1300) ## com.vmware.qa.staf.vc.vm.VMSTAFService.handleVMInfo(VMSTAFService.java:10289) ## com.vmware.qa.staf.vc.vm.VMSTAFService.acceptRequest(VMSTAFService.java:620) ##

serverl days had passed, I could not solve this problem, Does anybody can help me?  thank you very much!

My ESXi server is 5.1.0 version; I have two ESXi servers; there are eight VMs on each ESXi HOST; FOUR WINDOWS AND FOUR LINUX;

workbench is 2.0 version

and I set up the DNS server

the switch is cisco3560e,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sfields
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I don't know the answer, just recommend you to post in VMware Ready Certification

0 Kudos