wendelfo
Contributor
Contributor

Fail to restore vCenter 6.7

Hi for all! Recently one of my two vCenter here stop working (503 service not available...endpoint) and I try restore with previous backup made in "VMware Appliance Management" but appear an error. The stage 2 goes up to 97% when is starting service and after a time show me "RestoreManager encountered an exception". I did try again but in "Appliance Management" and show me "Error occurred during reconciliation operation". I downloaded the LOGs but see various files and i dont know what is util for me.

PS:
Recently my other vCenter stoped too (same problem) and my solution was create a new vCenter, installing, licensing and add the two hosts of the cluster, but this last are 4 hosts with vSAN thecnology and i have doubts how to proceed.
I not can say what problem occurred becouse i deleted old vCenter VMs. Remember i made a analisys and see log partition full and various services stoped then not start anymore, but not sure what was the cause of the problem.

Anybody can help me? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
maksym007
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Forcepoint? really? 

This has nothing in common with a vCenter problem. Ask your Network / Security team to allow your connections to your vCenter, 

Maybe the firewall is blocking it. 

Or provide real screenshots with vCenter errors. 

0 Kudos