VMware Cloud Community
mvazquez32
Contributor
Contributor

Adding a certificate en vcsa

Hi there!!

I open this trhead to ask some questions that i have when i try to add a custom certificate in vcsa 6.5.

I check this video: Issuing a 3rd party SSL certificate to vCenter while using vSphere VMCA to issue certs to ESXi - You...

So, when i go to the vcsa page, the ESET antivirus ask me to sign in whit an valid Eset account. I talk to the it security man and he send me a certificate, to install in the vcsa.

Some one can help me? I need to know wich is the correct option and the nexts steeps. Thanks so much for the help

pastedImage_1.png

Spanish:

Hola a todos? Como estan?

Me solicitaron instalar un certificado en el nuevo vcsa 6.5 ya que cuando ingresan por web, les sale un mensaje del antivirus ESET para poner contraseña y recien ahi pueden ingresar.

La gente de seguridad Informatica, me paso un certificado el cual deberia instalar

Estuve viendo esta guia:

Issuing a 3rd party SSL certificate to vCenter while using vSphere VMCA to issue certs to ESXi - You...

Pero no logro darme cuenta cual es la opcion correcta para instalar el certificado o que pasos debo seguir en mi caso?
Agradeceria muchisimo su ayuda!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
birend1988
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Please refer below KB to replace the machine SSL certificate.

VCIX, NCAP
0 Kudos