VMware {code} Community
skripa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Welcome to the VMware {code} Community!

Hello! Welcome to the VMware {code} community! My name is Kripa and I am the community manager of the VMware {code} program. Quick tips for navigating the coffee house! 

Under "Announcements" you will find quick links to our MeetUp Group, our Twitter, and the VMware {code} website where you can access out APIs, code samples, and SDKs. This is also where you will be notified of upcoming events and new program updates!

Under "Community Navigation" on the right you can find product specific documentation and discussions.

Stay up to date with our content on Youtube- you can find our most recent MeetUp highlighted on the right nav YouTube and our most recent conference video recordings under "blogs" in the main nav.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, don't hesitate to reach out to me!  

2 Replies
gdmersh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How do I post a question about hardware monitoring?

Thanks

Dee

skripa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Dee,

Go to the VMware {code} homepage (https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-code/ct-p/4500-home) and scroll down to category activities. There's an option just to the right of that labeled "Post a Question". Choose the category that most closely aligns with the question you are posting, and post away! 🙂