VMware {code} Community
loic1
Contributor
Contributor

EFI network params

Hello,

I would like to find which (advanced) parameter in vmware guest that can control the network boot selection in EFI setup.

I ve mulitple network adapter and i want to select or disable/enable a particular adapter.

Ive tested : 

• vmxnet.noOprom: 'false'
    vmxnet2.noOprom: 'true'

But this didnt works.

Thanks for you help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which VMware product are you using to run the VM?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
loic1
Contributor
Contributor

We use esx/vsphere 6,7 and 7  version 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Your thread might get moved to a different area now that I've reported it, the {code} forums are for API/SDK matters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
loic1
Contributor
Contributor

Could you send it to the good one ?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

No, I'm not a moderator, but I did report your thread which notifies them.

0 Kudos