VMware {code} Community
JerryMR
Contributor
Contributor

BIG problems with VMWare Worstation 17.0.0-20800274 - keyboard and mouse input get jammed/seized up

Hi boys and girsl from VMWare,

several moments ago I installed "VMware-workstation-full-17.0.0-20800274.exe" on my computer. I have Ryzen 5-2600, 16GB RAM DDR4-3200, MB MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, ASUS GT1030-SL-2G-BRK. I assigned all 12 cores to VMWare and 8GB RAM and I installed actual VMWare Tools.

I have terrible problem with your new VMWare. I installed MS VS 2022 profi but when I am writing a code e.g. in C++ or C#, the input from mouse and keyboard is permanently get jammed/seized-up. If I use e.g. scroll wheel on my mouse the source code scrolling is interruped by many pauses i.e. get jammed/seized up. Identical problem I have when I am scrolling text using keyboard - arrows/pageup,pagedown or when I am writing a text. It is terrible.

Can someone tell me where is problem ? Is my computer too weak ? Have I too weak graphics card ?

Jerry

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the Workstation Pro area, I have reported it to the moderators.

You should also note that the Communities are a user forum, rather than a channel to talk to VMware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos