VMware Communities
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

window aspect ratio

i have no idea why, but i've been having a continuous problem of the aspect ratios bugging out and stretching outside the window, even though the resolution seems to be the same.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which VMware product are you using?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

WorkStation 15 Pro

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hopefully a moderator will come along and move your thread, seeing as this has nothing to do with a vSphere security advisory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

any update?

0 Kudos
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership

Gonna need more details here...

Specific Workstation version?

Host OS and version?

Guest OS('s) this is happening with?

0 Kudos
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

15.5.7 build-17171714

Win10 for both host and VM.

Attached image 1 is what it should look like always, but image 2 is basically happening every time i bring the client back up from the task bar, or switching tabs.

the mouse and everything gets completely out of sync and the click locations don't match till i reset the ratio's.

0 Kudos
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

and i've recently realized for some reason the sound switches back on when i bring it up from the task bar even though i've set it to disconnect and never connect on startup.

0 Kudos
vincentzi
Contributor
Contributor

......?

0 Kudos