VMware Communities
Krishnaa8788
Contributor
Contributor

vmware player unrecoverable error (vmplayer)

Hi

Iam facing this issue could any one please help out on this

running version 15 on win 10 pro

Actually i have installed version 14 and moved the files which are installed in documents folder to other drive as the c drive was full.

and then i upgraded to version 15 so if it may solve the problem but its the same.

pastedImage_0.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
wenwang_myheave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

To help us to debug the issues, could you pls help to provide following information:

1. Host OS, Guest OS information
    2. Detailed steps about how to reproduce this issue
    3. ui log (should be under %TEMP%, you can get detailed log location under "Help > About VMware Player")
    4. vm related log file (vmware.log), you can get the vm log file location by choosing the VM within VM library, then check "Help > About VMware Player".
    5. if there is a vm crash, there should be also *.dmp, *.corez file under the same location as vm log file, pls collect them as well
0 Kudos
wjwj
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Krishnaa8788,

Is the issue reproducible for you now?

If yes, please kindly help answer the following questions:

* Can the issue be always reproduced? if yes, can you list the steps to reproduce?

* What is the host OS? Which version is it?

* What is the language and region setting? Because I noticed another customer who meet the same problem and his system language may be Spanish.

* What is the hardware information?

* What is the display settings? e.g. how many monitors do you have? What are the DPI and resolution for each monitor?

* What are the third party products used in the environment? Do you suspect the 3rd party product to cause?

0 Kudos