VMware Communities
manu_2019
Contributor
Contributor

vm ware keyboard isssue for new version 15.5.5.how to solve this

Vm ware keyboard issue after updating the version 15.5.5.solve this.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Thread moved to the Workstation Pro area, no idea why it was posted into the SRM area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This issue has been well covered in other threads in this area, with potential workarounds - have a scroll or search through threads with the same titles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: I sent you a private message, please read the guide at the link in my signature.

0 Kudos
subinchungath
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @manu_2019

So the only fix I've found to this for now is reverting back to a previous version. The link is here

If the 15.5.x installers don't allow downgrading, then the only way is to uninstall 15.5.5 (+ reboot) and install the old version (+ reboot).

-Regards

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Depending on the specific issue (no detail from the original poster of this thread) there is a workaround: Re: Caps Lock not working after upgrade to 15.5.5 build-16285975 yesterday

0 Kudos