VMware Communities
GDeanBlakely
Contributor
Contributor

mouse responsiveness issue

I had an earlier post about my mouse delays on my workstation image. Since then I've upgraded to 7.0.1 and it still exists. The keyboard responds just fine but there is about 1 1/2 second delay to mouse clicks. However I have discovered that if I am not in full screen mode the mouse works just fine. For instance I set my image screen resolution to less than my host and all works well. so the problem has somelthing to do with that mode.

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scissor
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

What is your Host OS? What is your Guest OS? If Windows for the Host -- are you using the default window mouse drivers or have you installed some custom mouse drivers (gaming mouse, etc)?

0 Kudos
GDeanBlakely
Contributor
Contributor

Host is Windows 7 image is server 2003. I have never installed any mouse software other that what Windows 7 has. Windows 7 says I have an HID-Compliant mouse and a PS/2 Compatible Mouse. Image says I have two HID-Compliant mice and one vmware pointing device. It just started doing this about a week ago. I think it may be instructive to note that it only behaves this way when in full screen mode.

Gary

0 Kudos