VMware Communities
oasf2010
Contributor
Contributor

can not down load the software

i have purchase the software and paid 212 for it and i can not download it , what  is going on  , it ask me to update my profile but after i do , nothing happening , how can i get my money back 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
oasf2010
Contributor
Contributor

oasf2010_0-1647832174863.png

0 Kudos
oasf2010
Contributor
Contributor

oasf2010_0-1647832407295.png

this **bleep**ing thing dos not work WTF , how can i get my money back ?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Thread reported so moderators know it should be moved to the area for Workstation Pro, since this has nothing to do with a vSphere security advisory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I see an error next to the Zip or Postal Code field in the screenshot you posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

VMware's websites tend to be ... hmm.. let's say of less quality then one would expect.

A couple of things to try:

- throw away all cookies
- use another browser (or use private browsing mode)
- disable any ad-blocking

One of the above usually gets you past any blockage.

As for the download.. you can always download the latest product without logging in.

https://vmware.com/go/getworkstation

(the trial is the same as the official download, the difference is the license that you have)

Or alternatively:

re. money back... you will have to contact sales for that.

--
Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos