VMware Communities
mfelker
Expert
Expert

Windows 8 Errors

I don't know about  other people on this forum but I will just skip replying to any questions regarding VMware and  Windows 8  It got to the point that I completely misinformed the last poster and I don't like it when that happens.  There the are dozens of listings about this subject on the Web.  Like everything else on the Web your mileage may vary.  Check out the large banner at the top of the forum as well.  This applies to installing   WS - not uninstalling   which makes complete  sense for a product the company wants  tout  and sell. AFAIK you can only install WS 8 on Windows 8.  I could be wrong and somebody may corect me - its OK.  I don't have stock in VMware

0 Kudos
6 Replies
som94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi mfelker,

Could you please let us know what exact problem you are facing ?

In our profession patience is the most important and thing so instead of getting frustrated please let us what information you are looking from community .

"Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code"
0 Kudos
mfelker
Expert
Expert

This was not a problem with Winidows per se but with this forum. The problem is with people making posts with "urgen't' problems they are having with Windows  about which they haven't made any apparemt effort  to solve themselves Window 8 probably won't  be released until the end of the year .  On this one subject alone - problems with Windows 8 - I'm just not going to respond to questions or ask questions anymore.  I might or might not read them.  In no way does thisr effect other questions or suggesions I might have.  Indeed at least 2 people who  post here have published their   own FAQS on this subject - they are much more kowlegerable than me and so you should engage them if they are interested in pursing questions about \windows 8

Hope this clarifys my post a bait.

Marty

0 Kudos
Groves
Contributor
Contributor

So you're posting to say you're not going to post?

0 Kudos
mfelker
Expert
Expert

Yes. Basically it also says to carry on.

0 Kudos
Groves
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so someone like me, who is searching for "Windows 8 Errors" can find your post, and at least catch up on your emotional state, even if they can't get any useful formation about their problem!

Isn't there another place for this kind of thread?

0 Kudos
mfelker
Expert
Expert

Actually there are quite a few posts on Windows 8 questions.  You may find that Googling them works better than diredctly searfching the forum.  But I won't presume to tell how to search for information regarding your questions.

My emotiional state is quite improved now.

Googd luck

0 Kudos