VMware Communities
Buva2105a
Contributor
Contributor

Vmware workstation 10 need help with networking

Hi,

My name is Buvanesh, and I am in the first year in a I.T school in France. All my teachers and other students use Vmware workstation 7, but in my computer, it didn't works, So I choose Vmworkstation 10 and it's works perfectly, but I have some problems, yesterday  i had a practical test and i had to create two teams, each team with one computer an a router, and other basic manipulations, and I perfectly do it, but after i had to put this two routers in bridge, to ping the first computer in the first team from the second computer in the second team, but i dont know hot to put in bridge and to connect the two teams, so I couldn't did fully my test, and I have an other test next week so I need your helps buddy.

P.s: sorry for my English, and thx a lot.

cordially

Buvanesh Hariharane

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Sorry, I'm not sure whether I fully understood the requirement (maybe a small diagram can help).

Anyway, "Teams" are not available anymore in newer versions of VMware Workstation (I think WS7 was the last version which offered this feature). However, with newer version you can setup "LAN Segments" (i.e. WS internal LANs) in the VM's network adapter settings. Maybe that's the missing piece in your setup!?

André

0 Kudos