VMware Communities
Letmeinugh
Contributor
Contributor

VMware broken mouse connection?

Your POS website sucks!!!!

Your program won't hang on to the mouse cursor. I keep popping back out and it never seems to stay bound. Just let me click in the box... And stay there!!!! The cursor is slow like a retard but it shows proof of concept.

Let me do my schoolwork please.

I need you to put out a product that works.

Even slow as molasses is still moving.

Yay more ReCAPCHA. Just put more in between me and help please!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Please read the following article:

VMware Community Code of Conduct

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Letmeinugh
Contributor
Contributor

That's not even close to helpful.

0 Kudos
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership

Neither is the information you have given (i.e. NONE).  Don't come to a vendor's support site bitching about a problem and not give ANY information about the problem, and expect an answer!

Host OS and version?

Workstation version?

Guest OS and version?

Are the VMware tools installed in the guest?

etc.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Allow me to be more specific - there is content in the Code of Conduct which would help you get help with your issue, both in terms of the tone/language used and the technical aspects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos