VMware Communities
Cablecutter
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware Workstation Pro 14 - unable to download

Hey,

Can anyone help?

I purchased VMware Workstation Pro 14 today but when I go to download the application the download button is greyed out, any ideas?

Regards

Andy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Can you go to the Workstation trial download page?  There is no difference in the installation file - it's the license key which unlocks it from a 30-day trial to fully licensed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
TracyHuang
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Can't you download Workstation Pro 14 after you completing payment? Would you please paste the screenshot? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Cablecutter
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This is what I get when I try and download the application.vmware workstation 14 pro.PNG

0 Kudos
Cablecutter
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I've already updated my profile details so I don't know why I'm unable to download the application.

0 Kudos
frodo
Community Manager
Community Manager
Jump to solution

All registered myvmware accounts should be able to download the application. I just verified and it works fine. Can you please try clearing your browser cache or try downloading with some other browsers.

0 Kudos
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Can you go to the Workstation trial download page?  There is no difference in the installation file - it's the license key which unlocks it from a 30-day trial to fully licensed.

0 Kudos
batuhandemirdal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

By subscribing using a different browser, you can download it from the link below.

Download VMware Workstation Pro 

TracyHuang
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

We don’t have entitlement check in WS download page. all users (as long as they’ve registered on vmware.com) can download the binary, no matter he/she has purchased or not.

So as above comments suggested, would you please switch to another browser and login again. And try the download page here: Download VMware Workstation Pro

0 Kudos
Cablecutter
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I would like to thank everyone who replied to this post, I appreciate it.

At the time I didn't realise the trial version and gave you an option to input the CD key you were given at the time of purchase which then changed the product from the trial version to the full version.

I do think though that you should be allowed to download the file once you have purchased it without having to download the trial version and update your profile.

Thanks again for your assistance.

0 Kudos