VMware Communities
dave6017
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Workstation 11.0.0 build-2305329 BSOD

I have VMware Workstation 11.0.0 build-2305329 installed on a Windows 10 Pro machine with McAfees VirusScan Enterprise.  When trying to build a Windows 10 Pro session I get BSOD on the session. Tried a know working Windows 10 Pro session, when I power it on, I also receive BSOD. (I tried it without Antivirus also) this lead me to try moving a working session with same results. this all started when Windows updated about 6 weeks ago, maybe longer. 

Back Ground  I have a total of 9 Windows machines running the same version of VMWare.  I have no issue with any of the ones loaded on windows 7 Pro and some of the windows 10, this is only an issue with Windows 10 Pro to the best of my knowledge, on both the host and the session.

I have no formal training with VMWare, learned from the guy that the company let go. 

I can't seem to build or move/copy (tried both). 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@dave6017 

Moderator: Please create threads in the area for the product used - moved to Workstation Pro Discussions (though you may be using Workstation Player)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
dave6017
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for putting this in the correct place.

0 Kudos