VMware Communities
digidwain1
Contributor
Contributor

VMware 15.5.6 on Windows 10 2004 - system hangs frequently and I have to wait for a minute or two before I can do ANYTHING.

I am at work.  I have my physical machine running Windows 10 2004, Workstation 15.5.6 (re-installed) and two virtual machines on my virtual network.  One is Window 81. and the other is Windows 10.  I also have a Windows 10 machine on a different bridged network to access a network that goes through a different ISP in order to test security settings.  Now, since I have Windows 10 2004 - My machine hangs alot - sometimes as much as every 5 minutes.  I have searched the forums, asked questions and no one has provided a solution.  There are two of us in this office who need this and both of us are experiencing the "spinning wheel" syndrome throughout our workday.  Has ANYONE found a solution to this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Please post threads into the area for the product you are using - moved to the Workstation Pro area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos