VMware Communities
qf3l3k
Contributor
Contributor

Upgrade License from 16 to 17 .. paid not received

Vmware charges money for upgrade licenses, but license key is never provided.

In addition to that their support is arrogant and refuses to issue license or refund transactions.

Be aware of such practice ran by Vmware recently on their website.

Seems to be scam.

When you pay via PayPal transaction is handled by Digital River, which also refuses to refund anything despite them being listed as seller.

Since November 19th no reasonable solution proposed by neither of them.

They will just take your money and not willing to give it back or issue license. Typical theft.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership

If you have your license visible in the MyVmware section of the website, you should see the license key there.  When I did my upgrade through there yesterday, I *did* have to refresh the page before the new key showed up... but it did indeed show up (and was different than my 16.x key).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
EloiseBalser
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help. 

Thanks for the help. I am also facing the same issue and I want to get rid of this problem. That is why I am looking for it online and I am glad I found your post. While searching for it online, I also found a website where I found an informative post on an instant cash loan. I want to take and it is my first time taking a loan and that is why I want to gather information online regarding loans.
0 Kudos