VMware Communities
url54
Contributor
Contributor

Trying out Workstation Pro, before I buy. Its laggy. Any suggestions?

Hello all, having some issues with Workstation pro player being extremally laggy. Mainly through the keyboard, which is becoming a massive annoyance, as I use my keyboard "heavily" for what I do. I am currently trying the 30-day trial, to see how I enjoy the product before I purchase it. So far everything else has been very nice, but the lag is killing me and sometimes its literally impossible to work efficiently because of it. Does anybody have any suggestions for what I can do to resolve this issue?

Build Information:

Product: VMWare Workstation 17 Pro

Version: 17.0.0 build-20800274

Memory: 65400 MB

Host OS Version: Windows 11 Home, 64-bit (Build 22621.963) 10.0.22621

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rtaylor
Contributor
Contributor

I found the same thing. Running glxgears in the foreground while typing seemed to help a bit. Manually jiggling the mouse while typing seemed to help.

Running VMWare Workstation Pro 17 on a Linux host seemed to be the best solution.

JanieCollins
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thanks. I will try running VMWare Workstation Pro 17.

Thank you. I'm going to check out VMWare Workstation Pro 17. I'd also like to help you by sharing a link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/payday-loans-money-advance/id1598597654 where you can easily discover apps for quick loans and take out a loan with the help of those apps. I also obtained a loan through one of those money lending apps.
0 Kudos