VMware Communities
Maksudjon
Contributor
Contributor

The VMX process exited prematurely.

VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine. Make sure you have rights to run the program, access all directories the program uses, and access all directories for temporary files.

The VMX process exited prematurely.

Dear

Exports

I was working with Vmware Workstations more than 2 years but I have never faced like this problems.

1. I installed VMware Workstation 16 Pro a week ago. There was problem with bridged network. I did researching couple of days and finally it was solved. A day after the solving, it again started the same issue. 

1.1 When I set the bridge (Automatic) Network all the VM could not connect to the Internet. I made another vmnet and set it on wireless mode. I meant new vmnet only could work with wireless adapter. It worked one day, just one day. Then did not work.

1..2 When I set it on the NAT mode, those VMs could not ping each other. Especially kali VM (I had Windows 10 VM and Kali) could not ping to Windows VM.

After the above situations happened I changed my local OS from Windows 11 Pro N Workstation to Windows 11 Pro N.

2. my current situation is the follow, I cannot launch my VMs at all.

2.1 I tried Install ResampleDMO.DLL but anyway It Did not work.

2.2 When I launch the VMware Workstation Pro 16 with administrative privilege and click the green play button, it shows me the below

FIRST 

Maksudjon_0-1652806448284.png

After clicking OK it is showing the below one

Maksudjon_1-1652806508212.png

3. I watched you tube and googled the solutions, unfortunately I could not find any exact solutions yet. 

Please help me !!!

Thank you very much for everyone in advance, who will help me!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lukaszzasko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

I had a similar problem couple months ago. For me helped adding my account to local administrator group.

Maksudjon
Contributor
Contributor

I have already done it, unfortunately it did not help me.

Thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos
OSAMAT
Contributor
Contributor

Same Issue here!!

I've re install the whole windows with no luck!

0 Kudos